



Set aside all the other addictions, I have found another. I find myself fully intrigued by Tamil movies, which was something I turned my head away whenever watching. That's thanks to Tamil industry's newly rising star, Surya. Geezus, I love him. Not for his looks, though he might probably be more handsome than RobPatzz (did I just say that?). His acting skills are magnificent. He seems to be the only one mingling western and eastern culture in one movie. Both his movies, Ayan and Aadhavan have been a big hit in cinemas. Unfortunately, he has married and even has a two-year-old kiddo. Too bad isn't it. It's hard to find big hit stars still being single in Tamil industry. They somehow finds their spouse that has equal familiarity in limelight and ties the knot, entering wedlock. What can I say? Hallelujah.
Nov 24, 2009
Addiction on the other hand
Carved by Maya at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hey...we are eventually the same. i love surya too.
Post a Comment