Nov 21, 2009

Weirdos

I am not trying to be rude or offensive or somewhat but please don't backstab people like that, dude. It hurts. You should try being the victim. It's like lanour pain but probably less, though. Don't kneel towards jealousy. It can partially destroy anything in your way. you caused me to loose my job, Miss Idontknowwhoyouare. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you are trying to persevere. Bare in mind though you will be stuck in the realmm of failure since you caused an innocent to suffer a severe blow. I was climbing, high, and you came from nowhere and pulled the hem of my pants and Boom! I fall while you go higher. It's no fair. I don't care, anyway. God is by myside. He did what he had to do; made me fall from a lower place before I climb higher. Thanks, I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart.

Grr-eight news: Imma goin' to granny's house for two weeks. You saw it right, two whole weeks. Malls, beware, imma gonna hit you hard. Bookstores, don't shut yet. Wait for me!

0 comments: