A girl needs a boy like how a fish needs a bicycle.
And I needed a visit to the International Indian Festival to Penang. Not. It was crap. I didn't make anything aout of it. I loath accesories. Heavy ones mostly that feel weighty against yout chest. Argherama. I think my body might be invaded by Noola Tha Alien Girl from Planet Nogsh. Uhyuh. Sadly, I we didn't go to Queensbay Mall. Nope. In fact, we only made it to the foyer of Penang Times Square. Posh. Doggy doo-doo. That made me like a commote. So humbled. I couldn't set my feet at Borders. Not a chance! I didn't even go to Sunway Carnival Mall. That's something worth an excuse to rob my life away. But, I can't. I wish i had a friend like Hannah Banana to spill my despair to. It's really devastating to keep everything locked up in the infinitesimal gaol I built in my heart. It doesn't even fit a person of imagination, give away feelings of enermous size. I should just be satisfied with the other two trips to Penang Jusco and Landmark Central. They had heeuu-ge bookstores too. And I purchased books from both, to my pleasure.
click: Me v saddo 'cuz me aint got enough time to stay. here..Cherry Berry
Nov 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment