Jan 8, 2010

When I stopped halfway

I find it utterly difficult to stop my newly-evolved addiction; Internet and tele-tube-ies. I vowed to never touch the computer ever again - but here I am, typing away, quizzing away, tweeting away. So, another resolution came in - which was to online at most, once a week. but look at me, poor me, unable to resist temptation and clicking away every now and then. On the first week of my 'Internet-fasting', I had broken the rules for five, sad times. And the tele-tube-ies. For those who don't know what it means, it's the 'tee-vee', dudes. I keep watching movies. Trebloodymendously heaps. For instance, I just watched Wind Chill on AXN and stooped halfway for another Internet feed. I am really pathetic. Homeworks are beginning to pile up my desk and projects are registering to me but what am I busy doing? Oh yeah, rubbish. I have been doing rubbish. I am treating these days like hols when in reality, I have this BIG tornado heading in my direction. I even named the tornado. It's called 'pee-em-are'. Having pressures already on our shoulders, the deal is set. But I am ignoring it. Teachers are bellowing- "start your revision now. Don't wait until its too late". But I am still stranded in Fantasyland, fantasizing useless jobs like going shopping and how nice it'll be to revisit Pavillion in KL. See, I am soooo spoiled. My parents didn't spoil me, I foiled myself. They are going on the right track - shouting at me when I leisure away. But poor me, can't seem to take in their advices. I just put on a facade like throwing sand on a rock, in metaphor.

I guess I'll try to get a grip. Adieus, fellas.

0 comments: