I never thought I would hear this coming out of my mouth but I have to say it or I'm gonna burst out. The camp was awesome, dude. I don't mean "yeah, nice" awesome. It was "Gosh, I need to have that" awesome. My book of friends has added its pages drastically. Thai friends too, I tell you. And they proved to be extremely, unbelievably friendly. Talk about a Thai friend who is equally fond of Harry Potter as you. That's was not a mere flash in the pan. Though, they were a little hard to communicate. You had to use a little too many finger expressions to comprehend them on what we are trying to say. Some even had dictionaries in their hands. The activities, God, were mind-blowing. there were canoeing, jungle trekking, jungle rescue, traditional games and treasure hunt. The performances were eesshh, so good I tell you. Well, of course, some were quite less entertaining (us was definitely disappointing) but, who cares. At least, they had the courage and guts to go onstage and entertain. Oh-oh, there was this Chinese group from Sin Min Private that blew the hall into pieces with their break dance. I wanted to jump in and dance but can you imagine the benefit? Not me. I could only see the drawbacks. Anyway, Goh Pek Hwa was so good in the Indian dance and Khoo was pretty cool in challenging the younger guys in the break dance.
My Book of Friends
- Mt. EE
- Man Ying
- Man Yeng
- Pei Ying
- Wei Ting
- Desmond
- Chaeng
- Oon
- Chu
- Athikah
- Puveneswary
- Another two indians that I had no chance to ask their minds..
- More more more...
0 comments:
Post a Comment