Dec 25, 2009

Half the apple

See, recently, I went to KL, UNEXPECTEDLY. Turns out my luck stroke a lucky notch. We kinda won something from TMNet. It was supposed to be a go-take-and-come-back-home trip but due to my pampering, we decided to put up there for a night. I found out that KL was getting more and more suffocating and sandwich-ed. People are flooding the capital city. Modern techs are unable to withstand the mass any longer. And the malls, Argherama.. I could drool looking at it for an eternity. Who knows how long an eternity is? Anyway half of an apple was supposed to be getting a new outfit (many occasions await me..) and the other half was for addition of my book collection. Sadly, I was unable to accomplish that. Time was depleting and we had insufficient stock of it. Time is gold.

I lived once and died twice.

0 comments: