Dec 12, 2009

Always Another Hand

have another idol. And the Indian actor that I held over my head on the previous post? Surya? He’s done. I watched a movie called THE COVENANT and it rocked my shoes off. Guess what? Chase Crawford was there too. He had not the charm he has now in Gossip Girls. But it was not he whom I refer to in this post. Lo and Behold, the twin of Taylor Lautner, Steve Strait. He had those chins to die for and broad shoulder that I ached to hug and a six pack. Sarah must be one lucky girl. This movies were like vampirism too, it’s just that it wasn’t. I don’t think that sentence really makes sense. Okay, it had the likelihood of Twilight but it was purely based on Paganism or should I say Witchism. Caleb and his three other buddies inherit powers that was some sort of witchcraft. They were the last four Sons of Ipswich, or that’s what they thought until another appears from nowhere, the fifth descendant who was born outside their community. The fifth one, Chase Goody Pope came approached Caleb for his irrefutably unusual powers. Amongst the warlocks, it is known that they had first sensed their powers when they were thirteen and will ascend once eighteen. Ascending is when they are known to be adult warlocks and their power gain momentum. Some might undergo the ascending process but some might not as the process is a thousand fold painful and overwhelmingly seductive. Chase was addicted to using his powers and hungered for more. Caleb defeated Chase when his father, who was one of those that failed to undergo the Ascending process, gave his powers to his son. And of course, Sarah, Caleb’s girlfriend was used as a bait to get to Caleb. That was her role aside snogging Caleb and stripping with him at Nicky’s. She also had bad dreams about spiders and stuff. Overall, she did had a little hooked up with the four warlocks. Girlfriend? Sigh Like Bella. Twilight twin you think? Anyway, I like him. Sooo much,undeniably. So move away Robert Pattinson. I thing I’m having a hard time deciding over Taylor Lautner and Steve Strait. I’m off to wring my head buddies.

0 comments: