It's 2009's final curtain call.
As 2009 fades away and 2010 makes it's appearance, I think about how the Sun and the Moon takes the helm after one another, giving night and day.
While everyone's anticapating 2010, I'm dreading it. I feel as if I'm getting older, weaker and less capable. I'm having sleepless nights thinking about the endurance and patience that I'll need to go through yet another year. Another tough year that I'll be squeezing through living in my very own dobby cocoon. No haute couture, no glam. Just dull and boring period of time spent in front of the white printed papers from books and tiring off my mind power memorising facts. Some made it through, some dreaded, but didn't gave in. So, I'll just keep drumming in these words. "If they can, I can too".
If they can, I can too.
If they can, I can to-
If they can, I-
If they can-
If they-
Fail, I know. *fidgets*
0 comments:
Post a Comment